Our Heirloom Collection is a highly curated selection of one-of-a-kind rugs chosen for their rarity, character, and unique beauty.
- Antique handmade Caucasian Soumak, circa 1920
- Rare square shape
- Hand woven and dyed with natural vegetable dyes
- 100% wool flat weave kilim (no pile), floppy structure, minor repairs, gorgeous patina
- Abrash (highly sought after colour variation in handcrafted wool rugs due to the small batch dyeing process and natural aging in older rugs)
- Rug pad highly recommended
Due to the vintage/antique nature of our rugs, there may be imperfections and signs of wear. This character is what I appreciate about a time worn rug and hope you will too. Colors may vary based on your screen or home lighting. I try to photograph each rug as accurately as possible in daylight, but please be aware that they will look different in low light. I’m always happy to send photos in lower lighting upon request.
Ships from Hamilton, ON. Free pickup available.
All sales are final.