Features of this one of a kind vintage handmade Persian area rug include:
- Rare shorter runner size, perfect for kitchens and bathrooms
- Hand knotted and dyed with natural vegetable dyes
- Low wool pile on a cotton foundation
- Abrash (highly sought after color variation in handcrafted wool rugs due to the small batch dyeing process and natural aging in older rugs)
- Slightly irregular shape (narrows to 2'9")
Due to the vintage/antique nature of our rugs, there may be imperfections and signs of wear. This character is what I appreciate about a time worn rug and hope you will too. Colors may vary based on your screen or home lighting. I try to photograph each rug as accurately as possible in daylight, but please be aware that they will look different in low light. I’m always happy to send photos in lower lighting upon request.
Ships from Hamilton, ON. Free local pickup available.
All sales are final.